Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Changes...

I told ya big changes were a coming...and the reason for no updates in 2 months (yeah, an eternity in the blogosphere)... well, an opportunity for which I couldn't say no has brought me back to Southern California!

Living back in good ol Redondo Beach. What is the opportunity.. more on that later when I can legally discuss it!

So, now that the family and I have settled in I'm ready to shoot again!

Later this week/weekend, I will post some photos from the past 2 months as I have shot events, families, HS Seniors and even some landscapes in my absense! I will also make a point of updating weekly - at a minimum again!

Stay tuned!

-Adam

P.S... the Colorado Tel # still works! Feel free to call it as it will forward to the cell. Additionally, I will be back to CO to shoot events that I have already booked.. so don't worry about that! Looking forward to a wedding in Estes in Feb and possibly some Holiday shots in a few months as well!


2 comments:

Bill Daley said...

Is Adam Silver from Palos Verdes High School?

Adam said...

Hi Bill - Sorry.. just noticed that I had a comment!!

Nope.. I did not got to PV High.. went to Kennedy out in Granada Hills.

-A